Saturday, October 10, 2009

maybe....

haha 2day my friend evon ask me,
ming wei ar, y u keep look the girl disadvantage?
hehe becoz i told her yesterday i got d other target liao
the one my friend ex girl friend.
but then now i suddenly think actually i not like her very much....wakaka
that y evon say i keep look girl disadvantage...!!!
i tell her actually i'm flower guys...........haha

funny wei
but then when i go back to my hostel on the way,
i ask my self y i will become like this?

maybe.....
i know it...
i love her....
not even change
and i miss her
that is true
and i wanna cry
becoz i love her very much, but she doesnt know...
and i wan to.....
becoz i love u wen yi..

2 comments:

  1. hmm~~
    think well before you do the action...
    you'll hurt the people...
    if you continue to do so!!!
    the people around you will hate you!!!
    pls...be yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. opss cant believe you can finally found out my blog liao...geng ^^ anyway thanks for your advice

    ReplyDelete